Welcome to the Manatee Library Foundation!
AN EVENING WITH STEPHEN KING
January 29, 2015
WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Thanks to the community’s overwhelming response, we have sold out the limited seats available for our Evening With Stephen King. We cannot thank you enough. Our goal has been reached and our library, hopefully, will have a new operating system in 2015. Heartfelt thanks to our supporters and get ready to further enjoy our wonderful library!
Community support has been fabulous
WE THANK YOU!
Ways to Experience the King Event
There are still ways to be part of or to view the King event if you were unable to get a ticket.
1. Get on our waiting list, and though the chances are low, there can be cancellations, plus we will keep you on a special list for future programs. Click Here to send your request.
2. Submit a winning first paragraph in the PageTurner contest and get a free ticket to the event.
3. Watch the event free soon after on METV’s YouTube channel and on Brighthouse channel 614, Verizon Fios channel 31 and Comcast channel 19.
Guidelines for Those Coming to An Evening With Stephen King event, Jan. 29th
1. Be timely, bring your ticket(s), and be ready for a memorable experience.
2. Admission will be by ticket* only.
3. Valet parking will be available thanks to Northern Trust Bank. A parking trolley system will also be available.
4. Stephen King’s newest book, Revival, will be sold at the event and he will autograph his name only on those purchased books. Please do not bring books to the event.
5. The book signing is open only to event ticket holders.
6. No photos or recordings will be allowed during the King presentation.
7. If you need special assistance, contact us at ManateeLibraryFoundation.org or 941-748-5555, Ext 6306 by October 15.
* Tickets will be mailed to you by late Fall.